Hey everyone. I’m not sure if someone will even read this because I don’t promote my blog anywhere so it’s like my web diary. In this blogpost I’d like to share some advice which I wish I could have given myself before.
1. Being adult means being responsible for yourself. Take care of yourself. Think what you’re doing , to think which consequences can be.
2. No one has the right to bully or insult me. Before I was shy about standing for myself. Now I’m not at all, speech is powerful weapon. I value myself!
3. I’m beautiful and everything in my appearance and body is amazing. I never want to worry about it again.
4. Money can come and can go. Don’t panic if the amount of money saved seems low
5. Friends drink with you, family brings water when you’re hungover. Remember it. Set priorities correctly !
6. Who partied and had dates with you, had only fun. Don’t get your hopes up. When everyone’s drunk or want you they always love you and want to protect you. But only before they’re sober:)
7. Never say never. Everything changes. Your opinion and feelings aren’t absolute truths.
8. I always mess up.. mess up without regrets haha.
9. Don’t try to change on purpose — it’s hard. Life and people will change your at the right time.
10. You’ll love and «suffer» from love more than once — don’t think that without that person you can’t live. You’ll live, you will.
Thanks for reading
22 August 2018